Friday 10 October 2008

My Animation Demo Reel,my first happy mistake

And this is my Hello World!

i'm Juan Ramon and i'm character animator.i'm from spain but i moved to u.k in 2007 where i'm working for a videogames company,my last work has been the olympics videogame Beijing 2008.where i worked as animator and where i'm as a athlete!!
now i'm working on a new cool unannounced project as keyframe animator.you will love it!!

An my previous works have been for a spanish movie company Dygrafilms where i learnt a lot and where i met a lot of great people too,so...
Here is my demo reel that shows my last works between 2005 and 2007,my most recents works are currently unavailable due to copyrights,but you will be able to check it out soon!!
hope you enjoy it!






3 comments:

Ankur said...

that was awesome bro:P

Ankur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlota Bueno said...

Felicidaces,me acabo de quedar pasmada con todo lo que haces.